5 Summer Booze Infusions
Dreaming of sipping a refreshing cocktail on the beach while you ignore phone calls from your boss? We're waaaay ahead of you!
Sometimes you need to deviate from the alcohol purist in you and switch up your booze-game with these fun infusions! Never infused alcohol before? Don’t worry it’s easy to do!
What you will need to infuse:
- Spirit of your choice: Make sure it has a high proof, 90-100 proof is best!
- Glass or metal container: These containers won’t affect the flavors of your spirit. Also, make sure the container can be sealed very tight.
- Coffee filters or a fine cloth: You will need something thin and fine to strain your spirit through and remove anything other than the liquid.
- Taste as you go: It is important to taste your infusion as you are creating it. Everyday it is infusing, the flavors will become more potent. You may not want the flavor to be so strong. Also, the longer it is infusing, it may draw out bitter flavors from fruits or herbs, so be sure to not over-infuse!
- Habanero Honey Whiskey - Ready to literally spice things up? This hot whiskey will light your booze-game on fire! Find the full instructions here.
- Roasted Pineapple Mezcal - Smokey summer fruit tequila? We love it! Drink it straight or toss it in a margarita, this infusion will be great for a summer BBQ! Find the full instructions here.
- Coffee Bourbon - For the man who needs his coffee fix whether it’s eight in the morning or five in the afternoon! Drink it on the rocks or with just a dash of Bailey's, this versatile infused bourbon will really kick up your cocktail game! Find the full instructions here.
- Cantaloupe Melon Vodka - We all know how much men love big juicy melons! Cantaloupe vodka is the 2nd best way to put melons in your mouth! Find the full instructions here.
- Blood Orange and Vanilla Rum - Blood Oranges are currently in season and a refreshing rum drink is the perfect way to unwind. Find the full instructions here.