5 Not-So-Boring Bacon Recipes
Tired of the same old bacon and eggs recipes? We are too! Welcome these tasty new bacon dishes into your life and you'll never eat anything without bacon!
- Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders: Juicy roast beef, melty cheese, and crispy bacon! What could be better for a weekend bbq? Or maybe even a weekday lunch? Because we could all use a little bourbon and bacon on a weekday! Find the full recipe here.
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders: Man up as childhood favorite, chicken tenders! The sweet, crispy, and bacon-y wrapper provides so much flavor for the juicy tenders inside! Wash it down with some bourbon and it’s the perfect bacon treat! Find the full recipe here.
- Beer and Bacon Mancakes: That’s right, it even has MAN in the name! These simple pancakes are made with beer and stuffed with bacon! Bring some extras to work and your boss can’t possibly be mad about you for smelling of beer at 8am! Find the full recipe here.
- Bacon Hashbrowns: Take your breakfast to the next level! Combine your love for crispy fried potatoes with crispy savory bacon into the ultimate breakfast fritter! We’re not saying you should fry everything… but it does taste better when it’s fried! Find the full recipe here.
- Tater Tot Grilled Cheese and Bacon Waffle Sandwich: Someone finally figured out how to smash all the best parts of breakfast together in an ultimate waffle sandwich! How stoked would you be for work, if you could have this every morning? We’re officially going to go on a waffle sandwich diet! Find the full recipe here.