5 Protein Packed Recipes to Start Your Week Off
We know Mondays suck, so we want to give you some inspiration to kick off #MotivationMondays ! Get all the energy you need to start off the week and keep you pumped for your gym routine with these delicious protein packed man meals!
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato - This delicious combination of saucy, spicy, and tangy pulled chicken stuffed inside a sweet and tender sweet potato. This combo of protein and complex carbs will keep you full and energized for a Monday gym session! Find the full recipe here.
- Simple 5 Ingredient Chili - What food is manlier than a hearty bowl of chili? Probably only bacon! This healthy and hearty chili will keep you full without weighing you down and it’s so simple to make, even the most culinary-challenged can handle it. Find the full recipe here.
- One Sheet Pan Salmon and Roasted Brussel Sprouts - Want a leaner a meal that still has all the protein you need to build those muscles? Try this easy one tray recipe, you’ll be eating 30 minutes with only one pan to clean up! Find the full recipe here.
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini - Everybody loves crispy chicken but this crispy chicken won’t be greasy and heavy, instead it’ll keep you energized and satisfied! It requires a few ingredients but taste great. Find the full recipe here.
- One Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Chicken - There’s nothing we don’t love about the name of this dish! Easy clean up for a sweet and savory chicken dish! Pair it with any mix of roasted vegetables and you have a complete meal that won’t put you into a sluggish food coma! Find the full recipe here.