5 Reasons Why You Should Be Drinking More Whiskey
Let’s be honest, we don’t need a reason drink more whiskey but it is Friday, we are stressed, we work too much, we work to hard, we don’t sleep well, we don’t eat well, we’re bored, we just want to, we really want to…. Oh, and here are 5 more reasons to drink more whiskey!
- Whiskey has no carbs and has only 64 calories per serving (a serving of wine is 130 calories)! So you can get swole and get drunk! It won’t destroy all that hard work you put in at the gym, even if you do have a glass or three.
- Whiskey aids in digestion! Eat up and don’t feel bad about it because whiskey is your friend and here to help. Top tip: pair your whiskey with rich foods like desserts, cheese, and fatty meats, it will really enhance the flavors of both these foods and your whiskey.
- You’ll live longer! Whiskey helps prevents diseases, including cancer and Alzheimer's and is particularly effective on a cold. Drink up those Hot Toddies when you’re sick because you’ll feel a lot better! Talk about the best disease prevention method ever!
- It's versatile and non-seasonal! Whiskey can be made into a refreshing cocktail for the summer months and warm and soothing drink for the colder months. There are so many types of whiskeys, all with their own unique and complex flavors, there are endless way to mix it up and tantalize your palate.
- You’re a man! That may not make sense but let us explain. Men tend to have a weaker palate than women (Sorry.) but whiskey has a strong flavors compared to other spirits. This is why most men prefer whiskey to other spirits. So although you may not be able to taste the complex subtleties, you can still enjoy a tasty glass of whiskey.