5 Things to Grill This Summer
It doesn't get any better than warm weather and meat cooked by fire! One of the things we look forward to most as the weather warms up is opening up some cold beers with some friends and grilling. Here are 5 delicious and simple recipes to rock your barbeque!
- Grilled Hawaiian Barbeque Chicken in Foil - A fresh twist on classic barbeque chicken that is savory and sweet. A super simple recipe that will pair well with whiskey or perhaps a tropical drink, if you're in the mood! Find the Full recipe here.
- Grilled Cornbread with Jalapeno Honey Butter - Never had it before? You’re missing out on life my friend! Not only is it a great addition to your BBQ meal, it takes your cornbread game to the next level! Find the full recipe here.
- Fireball Whiskey Glazed Chicken- Is there a better combination than whiskey and meat? This sticky and sweet grilled chicken will amp up your spring parties! Throw back a shot and get cooking! Find the full recipe here.
- Authentic Carne Asada - There are little things we love more than some carne asada tacos! Since we are located so close to the border, we know our carne asada. This recipe is very delicious and the only thing you need now, is a cold beer with a lime! FInd the full recipe here.
- Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers - This delicious recipe has all the flavors of summer! This is a festive and fun dish to share with all your friends. Spicy and sweet, this dish pairs well with a refreshing cocktail. Find the full recipe here.