5 Ways to Chill a Beer Quickly
So your buddies just called you and they want to get together and chill, so you go to the store and grab some beers but they’re all warm! What do you do? We’re here to help you chill down those beers so you can get the party started as soon as possible!
- Put some Salt in Ice Water - That’s right this versatile seasoning is here to help you with your warm beer problems. Salt lowers the freezing temperature of water. Once you put some salt in water you can theoretically get your beers down to the mid 30 degree Fahrenheit mark in under 5 minutes.
- Wrap your Beers in Wet Paper Towels - This one is an easy hack but might be a waste of a lot of paper towels, if you are trying to chill a lot of beers. Wet your paper towel, wrap your bottle and place it in the freezer for 10 min.
- Compressed Air- This one is a crazy one but you can get a can of compressed air, yes the kind you use to clean your keyboard, and spray it all over the bottle at close range. You’ll see frost begin to form and your beer will be chilled!
- Use many small containers instead of one large one - Instead of using a large cooler, use some bowls or smaller containers and split your beers. That way there are less beers to chill all at once and they can be chilled faster!
- Use a Small Plastic Cup - This trick helps you keep your pitcher chilled. Fill a small plastic cup with ice and place it in your pitcher. It will keep your pitcher cold until the last drop!