How to put tequila on everything
Since today is Cinco de Mayo we wanted to share with you ways you can put tequila in everything, so you can have the ultimate Cinco de Mayo celebration! Because really...what taste better with tequila, than tequila?
1. Tequila Lime Flaming Queso: A great way to kick off your feast is with a cheesy tequila dip made with FIRE! So grab a chip and scoop up some of this cheesy goodness and don't forget to wash it down with a shot! Find the full recipe here.
2. Tequila Lime Chex Mix: Crispy cereal, pretzels, and tortilla strips tossed in a savory boozy seasoning? Yes, please! This is a guaranteed party-pleaser! Find the full recipe here.
3. Tequila Lime Wings: Men love to eat meat off the bone. There's nothing more satisfying than ripping the meat off some juicy wings! These are even better because their boozy wings! Find the full recipe here.
4. Pineapple Tequila Meatballs: This is such an easy recipe you could already be drunk when you make it! Just make sure to save some tequila for the recipe! Find the full recipe here.
5. Tequila Lime Chicken Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cilantro Cream Sauce: If you aren't already full from the tasty appetizers above, it's time to dive into this delicious and boozy main course! Try not to drink the delicious creamy sauce, just drink the tequila instead! Find the full recipe here.
6. Grilled Tri-Tip Roast with Tequila Marinade: Booze and BQQ a classic combination! You'll love sinking your teeth into to this boozy cut of beef on any occasion! Find the full recipe here.
7. Coconut Lime Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tequila Soaked Watermelon Salsa: To be honest, if you're too eager to down some tequila, just eat the tequila soaked watermelon. You're welcome! But, if you want to test out this tasty taco recipe, you won't regret it either! Find the full recipe here.
8. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine: This hearty and boozy pasta dish will keep you on your drinking game by filling you but with a little boozy touch! Find the full recipe here.
9. Tequila Lime Turkey Chili: Who doesn't love a delicious and hearty chili? With a shot of tequila, to wash down this chili you'll be feeling pretty good all day long! Find the full recipe here.
10. Fried Tequila Shots: That's right, why drink your shots when your can eat them? These fried tequila-soaked cake morsels will have you dancing on the tables faster than you can say "Shots!!" Find the full recipe here.