How do you feel about beards? Is shaving too much work? Or, do you absolutely love your magnificent facial hair?
No matter where you fall on the spectrum, the simple fact is that you need good tools to manage facial hair. If you’re a beard enthusiast, then you want something that can precisely cut hair and give you the power to grow a beard you love. If you find the whole thing to be a chore, then it would be nice to have a trimmer that is simple, easy to use, and built around concepts of convenience.
No matter your camp, MANSCAPED® is here to help. We’re truly excited to finally announce our own beard trimmer: The Beard Hedger™. We’re changing the beard game, and we want you along for the ride.
A new take on beard management
In the following sections, we’ll take you through all of the shiny, cool features and how to make use of them. First, we want to talk about the trimmer a little more generally.
We’ve been in the grooming game for a long time now. We’re always pushing limits and trying to advance grooming technologies and methodologies. We want grooming to be easy, exciting, and accessible.
Despite that, for all of these years, we haven’t made a facial trimmer. That’s largely because we thought the area was already reasonably well-served. There have been a lot of beard trimmers for decades, but body hair trimmers were few and far between.
Now that we caught body grooming up to the rest of the world, we felt ready to tackle beards.
Naturally, the beard is different from other body hair, and you need different things from your beard trimmer than your body groomer. We had all of that in mind when we designed The Beard Hedger™, and we’re confident that we’ve reinvented male grooming all over again.
How it helps you groom
That’s enough hype. Let’s dive into what this trimmer can do. We designed The Beard Hedger™ to make beard management easier, more convenient, and more powerful, all at the same time. To do that, we packed it with features we think you’ll love:
- Titanium alloy blades are strong, hold an edge for a long time, and are resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The zoom wheel length selector allows you to choose from up to 20 different cutting lengths.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery can run for up to 60 minutes of continuous grooming.
- The LED charge indicator has three lights to let you know exactly how much charge is left in the battery.
- A completely waterproof design is safe to use in the bathroom and even the shower, with an IPx7 rating.
- With 7200 RPM, the motor cuts through dense facial hair with ease.
- The smart overcharging protection circuit ensures that you will get maximum life out of your battery.
- And, the included charging setup, comb, and travel bag ensure that you have everything you need to make great use of your new trimmer.
That’s just the beginning. From top to bottom, we designed this trimmer to be the best of the best. We’re confident that as soon as you try it, you’ll love it. But if you have any doubts, keep reading. The good news doesn’t end here.
Why you’ll love it
You can see why we picked those features and made them work. The result is a better beard trimmer that offers you flexibility and convenience. But in case anything isn’t clear, here’s what you can expect when you use The Beard Hedger™:
- One-stroke cutting means that you can groom with less effort, less time, and less irritation when you’re done.
- Adjustable features make it easy to adapt this single trimmer to any style that you choose for your beard.
- With maximum safety and ease of use, you can use it anywhere in the bathroom, shower, or whatever is convenient for you.
- The simple design eliminates the need for extra attachments. You have everything you need in your hand from the start.
- The titanium blades and waterproof design make for easy maintenance. You can wash the trimmer with impunity, making care that much less of a burden.
- With smooth cutting power, you’ll enjoy your trimming much more, free from worry about tugging and pulling.
- We include everything you need to make great use of the trimmer. You don’t need to go searching for a good carrying case, beard comb, or any accessories to make it work.
If grooming has ever felt like a chore, we’ve solved that problem for you. You might just find that your new trimmer makes things fun. It certainly makes grooming easier than ever. For anyone who isn’t completely clear on beard management, though, we have a few quick tips for you that will help you get more value out of your new trimmer.
Making use of your new trimmer
Now that you have this powerful trimmer, you want to make the most of it, right? The good news is that it isn’t terribly difficult. The trimmer itself makes grooming easy and intuitive. Just trim however you like.
To maximize everything, what you really need to do is expand how you take care of your face. But don’t worry, this isn’t complicated. If you grow a beard, then wash it regularly and use some balm or oil once or twice a week to keep it hydrated and shiny. If you don’t keep your beard long, then trim regularly and use lotion on your face. That’s really all you need.
And, to show you how simple it can really be, we have a consolidated beard-care package that gives you all of the tools at once. Trim how you like. Wash your face. Moisturize. Do those things, and you’ll be on top of the world.
Grab The Beard Hedger™ today, and facial hair maintenance will never be the same again.
The return of The Lawn Mower® 4.0 TCS 2023 Edition.
April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month. We...