The Beard Hedger™
A premium beard-sculpting machine with enough power and precision to craft your style in a single swipe.
- Titanium-Coated Stainless Steel T-Blade
- 20 Different Lengths, Selected with Zoom Wheel
- 60-Minute Runtime Li-ion Battery
- Three-Level LED Charge Indicator
- Includes AC Adapter, USB-C Cable, Length-Setting Comb, and Travel Bag
30 day money-back guarantee
Bundle & Save Up To 32%
The Beard Hedger™ Pro Kit
Luxury Beard Grooming Kit
The Beard Hedger™
Electric Beard Trimmer
Give good face.
Scruff, stubble, or full beard.
Whether you’re going for a bountiful beard or cleaning up a few stubbles, you need the right tools to get it right. And as a modern man, you want to get it right, because there’s something so glorious about being a giver.
One stroke wonder.
The Beard Hedger™ was designed with a unique cutting angle to have its built-in comb lift flat-lying hairs for smooth, single-stroke trimming.
Check your hedge.
With a powerful, cordless DC motor and 41mm titanium-coated t-blade, The Beard Hedger™ is sharp enough to cut through the thickest facial hair with ease.
Take the wheel.
Ditch the half-dozen clipper attachments—use the intuitive zoom wheel to choose from 20 different lengths settings so you can trim anything from a lumberjack ‘stache to stubble.
Bring the counter allure with this two-toned black finish emblazoned with a metallic logo.
- Premium 7,200 RPM motor for efficient trimming.
- High-performance Li-ion battery for 60 minutes of use.
- Advanced firmware with an overcharging protection circuit.
Get up to 60 minutes of charge with our Li-ion battery. A tri-level charge indicator tells you when The Beard Hedger™ needs some juice.
Super-durable and waterproof, The Beard Hedger™ shines in the shower and on the go.*
*IPX7 rated to protect against immersion in up to one meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
What's in the box:
beard trimmer for?
Calling all men looking to take their beard maintenance routine to the next level—The Beard Hedger™ cuts hair with incredible precision—handlebar, goatee, or full beard.
Whip your whiskers into shape.
A better beard starts with The Beard Hedger™ and this simple three-step routine.
- Cleanse and soften your beard with our Beard Shampoo and Beard Conditioner, detangling any knots with our Beard Comb for a more even cut once you start trimming.
- Fire up The Beard Hedger™ and sculpt your scruff, doing any detail work with the Beard Scissors.
- Brush out your final look with the Beard Brush, moisturizing and perfecting your style with our Beard Oil and Beard Balm.